Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help to ID Model of this Telehandler

handybeaver ยท 2022-02-09 14:02

Hello all, I just bought this machine but I do not know what it is exactly. Machine is located in Canada New Brunswick with share the border in the USA state of Maine. I think it is a Lull, I contacted Pettibone with confirmed this was not their brand. Pettibone also mentioned they believe it was a Lull and was designed for Sawmill operation. The Boom can slide forward like Lull and Pettibone Tranverse. Motor is Ford 6.6liter Transmission is shuttle shift Height 10 feet Model? Weight? I think over 20 000lbs Anything would help thanks.

Replies2
  1. #1icestationzebra2022-02-11 22:06

    I have never seen a Lull like that nor did I see anything similar in some older literature I have. I know they used Dodge engines so I'd be surprised to see a Ford though not impossible. A pic of the carriage and other side may help others jog a memory. ISZ

  2. #2crane operator2022-02-12 10:54

    Doesn't look like any lull I've ever seen. The early highlander lulls are different, and before that was the "backwards tractor" ones with forklift masts on the booms that didn't telescope. I'd be digging through the cab and looking on the frame rails for some kind of tag or model #. Might also try contacting who used to own it, someone has worked on it before and knows what it is. The right guy might be retired, but that would be faster than guessing.