Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help to identifly track rollers on 200B

fastline ยท 2011-10-04 17:08

I am shopping around for some used bottom rollers for a 225 CAT. Found some from a CAT 200B which I am not familiar with. From what I understand, the 200 might have been a Japanese machine that everyone and their dog offered? IE, Komatsu, Deere, CAT, etc all had a 200? Or maybe not. I do know they came off a CAT 200B but trying to figure out what the part number might be on them. Does anyone have one of these that could check their parts manual for a number? I am thinking these CAT rollers were used on a lot of different machines.

Replies3
  1. #1hiluxman2011-10-05 21:23

    its porobly a cat El200B/E200B in the 1980s excavator manufactors decided to have a standerd numbers link belt where the last ones to change

  2. #2TD-52011-10-07 11:26

    It appears they are different #'s, these pages are from "HeavyQuip" catalog. Can't remember for sure but didn't the 225 use D-6 undercarriage? http://www.heavyquip.com/products.htm

  3. #3fastline2011-10-07 13:15

    Per my understanding, these machines used the D4 UC parts. I was hoping they would fit but does not look likely. I wish I could find some dimensions for each. I made a dimension sheet and measured my rollers and sent it to some dealers but no joy on used rollers that are priced right yet.