Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

help to identify a massey ferguson 50hx backhoe/loader part

olkiv ยท 2012-05-21 11:21

Hello, a friend owns a massey ferguson 50hx backhoe/loader which has a side-shift backhoe. We used it to dig several hours and we have trouble with one part I can't succeed to identify, even in 50hx parts manual... I have attached images of similar backhoe (side-shift sliding on a rail) with a red arrow indicating the part. Could you name this part in order I find it in the http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/PartsBooksN/Viewer/book.aspx?book=agco/819722 This piece of metal serves to lock/unlock the side-shifting of the backhoe and contain two flat seals which are damaged. Even a massey ferguson dealer nearby didn't succeed to retrieve the part number of the damged pieces ... thank you ! olivier france

Replies4
  1. #1d4c24a2012-05-21 14:31

    here you go sideshift clamp seals http://www.claron.co.uk/seals/3500121-m92-p-38550.html

  2. #2olkiv2012-05-21 14:54

    thank you.. you're better than our massey fergusson dealer ;-) moreover claron can send this to france ... thanks again, olivier

  3. #3robin yates uk2012-05-22 01:04

    also known as hydro clamp seals, I used to drive a Massey Ferguson 50B. The hoe controls were 4 in number plus the side jacks. I had comments saying it was like watching someone playing the piano.

  4. #4olkiv2012-05-22 17:54

    the ref is actually 3500121M92, i.e. seal #25 in the POST,PIVOT index of the table of contents of http://www.agcopartsbooks.com/PartsBooksN/Viewer/book.aspx?book=agco/819766 in the AGCO parts book of the Massey ferguson 50 hx series S. thank you all