Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HELP w/ GEHL CTL-70 No Start Issue

Brian12g-8602 ยท 2016-01-17 16:31

Recently acquired a 2004 GEHL CTL 70 (Takeuchi TL140 for those that don't know). The ignition was a little finicky and wouldn't always allow you to go backwards to warm the glowplugs. I decided to replace the ignition. Process wasn't too bad, took me about 1.5 hours. While swapping I did 1 wire at a time so I wouldn't get anything mixed up. Anyway all back together and now no power to control panel. Machine still cranks like normal but will not start. I should mention when disconnecting the battery I did ground it out, thinking it may be a fuse I checked them all and no blown fuses. I guess there is a possibility I screwed up the wiring, but without being able to find a diagram I don't want to take it all back apart before checking other avenues. Any help would be appreciated. -Brian

Replies0

No replies yet.