I am looking for a cross reference for a fleetgaurd hydraulic return filter (hf35362) .this is the in tank element connected to the bypass. I can't cross to Donaldson,Napa,Baldwin ,or any other major filter companies.it is off a 1997 Hyundai hl-770-3. Thanks for the help.
Yair . . . AKSNOW . It comes up under Fleetgaurd/Cummins filtration. Cheers
The only place I can find it is also in the Cummins/Fleetgaurd website and it lists a Hyundai number - 31L1-4041 as a replacement.
Thanks!yea seems to be a rare filter can't find one up here in AK!
They have these listed on Fleabay, er, Ebay, you might check there. My local vendor sez there ain't any of the Fleetguard filters anywhere in the lower 48 neither. Oh, if you check the Hyundai number on Machinery Trader and Rock and Dirt, there's a couple listings, New York and California.
Thanks everyone!Scored 2 from Valley Implament in Grace,UD for $100 plus $50 for shipping! Lentaxico I sae the ones on eBay but as usual per my experience with eBay I spent an hour to be told they don't ship to AK "we only ship to U.S. addresses " .I can see Russia from my house!
Grace,Idaho not ud