Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with muffler. TL230

Cat304obx · 2020-02-21 14:19

I have a Takeuchi tl230 with a kubota v3307-DI-T-E3B-TLTU1 I’m searching for aftermarket muffler. Any knowledge would great. Thank.

Replies5
  1. #1heymccall2020-02-21 15:20

    Could you share the part number? Is it Y129927-13150? If so, it's only $210. I only have TL230 yanmar engine parts manual.

  2. #2digger242j2020-02-21 20:30

    As was suggested, I moved the thread here from Shop Talk (which is intended more as a discussion of tools and methods in general, rather than any specific model of machine), and since I was already working on it, I tweaked the title to reflect the model in question. Carry on...

  3. #3Cat304obx2020-02-21 20:42

    Thanks for the help. I believe that is right part #. Not 100%. is $210 dealer price? Thanks

  4. #4MarshallPowerGen2020-02-22 12:30

    If you're looking for an aftermarket option, you'll probably need to go off of measurements and inlet/outlet pipe size and location rather than trying to cross a part number.

  5. #5heymccall2020-02-22 14:05

    $210 is what my Komatsu/ Takeuchi dealer sells to me at. Again, I have no idea if that part number is correct.