I have a SVL75-2 that I would like to service myself.(I would like to learn and also save a few dollars) I am having a hard time finding the right Hydraulic Oil. Their site says to use Kubota [URL='https://www.colemanequip.com/parts/details/KubotaParts/Construction-Equipment-Hydraulic-Oil-ISO-46---5-Gallon-Bucket/70000-15605']Hydraulic Oil ISO 46 b[/URL]ut, none of the local parts stores can help me cross this oil. Does anyone know of a cross oil that will work, that can be picked up at NAPA or any other parts store. Also what is a good oil for the final drives (drive motors). It calls for SAE 90. I have crossed almost all of the filers with Wix, Fleetguard, NAPA Gold, and Baldwin. So I am good there. Any part numbers would be helpful.
AW46 is what you're looking for...tractor supply, napa, etc. With that said, I run TO4 10W in my Kubotas, and, my whole mixed fleet. Never an issue.
That machine costs a LOT of money. So do parts. I switched everything to a Synthetic lubricant. Engine, Final Drives and Hydraulic system. Find a 100% Synthetic of your choice.