Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Help with sunken Bobcat

Losingweight ยท 2009-06-13 02:12

I just drop one into canal... :BangheadGot lucky it went sideways and ways able to get out. Had to pull it straight up with a big backhoe. Looking for some tech help It is a Bobcat 436, Any idea where I can get info on engine. . Anything under seat to worry about. The gauges where all full of water, sprays alternator with wd40. Oil was coming out of intake. I drained it and filled it with diesel, going work on it tomorrow. Trying to find how to get heater plugs or injector out so I can crank engine without breaking a rod. Also how do I get to other side of engine, can I remove floor, seat area, flip top etc... Any ideas will be appreciate .... And no pictures , we where too busy trying get things out before it sank further.:Banghead

Replies1
  1. #1TALLRICK2009-06-14 14:43

    I have never seen a 436 Bobcat, it is like a 463?