Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

M series bobcat ssl

tacbob ยท 2009-06-12 07:44

Has anybody tried www.bobcat.com/newssl???

Replies15
  1. #1Tigerotor77W2009-06-12 12:29

    Yup. There's also an ad in this month's (June) Equipment World for them, directing to the re-direct of that page ( www.bobcat.com/mseriesctl ).

  2. #2pwrstroke6john2009-06-14 21:42

    I just seen the ad for them in this months lawn&Landscape magizine

  3. #3Tigerotor77W2009-06-15 00:05

    This has got to be the slowest new product thread I've ever seen...

  4. #4Bratton Bobcat2009-06-19 16:45

    New m series bobcats The first i new about the m series was on this web site even the dealers don't know anything about them i told them about them! (I an in england)

  5. #5Noose2009-06-19 18:31

    Hopefully they are not any longer!

  6. #6Dwan Hall2009-06-19 23:35

    Only thing I have heard and this has not been substantiated yet, Bobcat is going to release a new size. some ware around 14000 lb w/ 105 hp. Looks like the bobcats on steroids may be back.

  7. #7Justin8732009-06-20 00:29

    Post 1 (sorry):beatsme

  8. #8Justin8732009-06-20 00:31

    Post 2 (sorry):beatsme

  9. #9Justin8732009-06-20 00:33

    Post 9 (sorry):beatsme

  10. #10Tigerotor77W2009-06-23 18:39

    http://www.bobcat.com/publicadmin/viewArticle.html?id=17052 Honestly, I don't think these look that bad at all...

  11. #11Diamond Dale2009-06-24 04:45

    post from Diamond Dale wating till I may post on 970 M bobcat

  12. #12Tractorman12009-07-06 20:23

    Why would Bobcat intoduce more models? They didn't say they were replacing any other models. Maybe these are Doosan models?

  13. #13Diamond Dale2009-07-06 22:01

    found parts to inter change with 970M bobcat loader real fun

  14. #14Dwan Hall2009-07-06 23:08

    Wonder if the 970M will share parts with the old 97X series? 970, 974, 975, or 980.

  15. #15Diamond Dale2009-07-07 02:21

    Don't Know but my good luck came from Wholesale tractor parts Taft California ,Perkins diesel Spokane Washington and Kentucky clutch on line. Bobcat quote was south of $4200. and these folks help me find every thing needed less than $500. As bobcat will not tell you the parts they would supply for the price and I did not have the old ones I do not know if its apple for oranges but I know what I found works.