Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Helping my little friend

Vantage_TeS ยท 2008-10-25 01:53

Brett was pushing up some pretty gnarly stuff into a pile for me since my ladies (aka 769s) don't fare so well when it gets mushy. I look over at coffee and there he is trying to paddle his way back out with the blade. That stuff is almost liquid when you go down. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3271/2970309421_9d9a5b4538_b.jpg He saw the camera so he shot a peace sign http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3168/2970310357_f61dd466a3_b.jpg Reaching around and giving him a little tug http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3277/2970311273_2527dc8f9a_b.jpg Away he goes! http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3016/2971155128_c5ef9eafd1_b.jpg While I was fishing him out two of my lemmings tried to come into the swamp. I guess they figured that once I pulled him out I was going to load him into the back of a truck or something?? :Banghead First one had a JD400D six wheel drive. Second guy didn't. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3191/2971156134_ae2b0c12da_b.jpg Need a cable for this one. http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3240/2970314083_03d7c24e93_b.jpg

Replies2
  1. #1Deere96702008-10-25 08:12

    haha nice pics man. And that explains why they will always be truck drivers!

  2. #2dirt digger2008-10-25 12:50

    haha they just follow you around like little dogs don't they?