Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hercules Now offers a John Deere Replacement Retaining Ring Groove Filler Kit

Tinkerer ยท 2021-11-17 07:48

I received this info. in an email from Hercules the other day. I thought this would be an interesting offer for anyone resealing John Deere Hydraulic cylinders. https://herculesus.com/product.php?...nzWJwFcBta-XH8O8Ucc6pglPk0UjR6K5ZPz-tA6KKC0ck

Replies3
  1. #1Zewnten2021-11-17 21:19

    The john deere rebuild kits usually come with one in the bag, but you better save it for the next time.

  2. #2Tinkerer2021-11-18 09:49

    That is true. But not everyone buys OEM John Deere kits. I have read on here that the ring can be damaged when using them. Hercules must / may not include the rings in their kits. I would guess that is why they offer the kit.

  3. #3JLarson2021-11-18 13:13

    Yeah sometimes in a pinch I have to get whatever seals I can then I hope I have a ring laying around in the junk drawer.