Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

What’s it good for?

joe--h · 2021-11-19 12:33

And who wants it? #32 Looks expensive & I don't need it. Pay the postage & it's yours. Joe H

Replies5
  1. #1terex herder2021-11-19 19:06

    It's a cap for a female JIC fitting. Don't think I have any lines that large.

  2. #2joe--h2021-11-19 19:54

    I did know what it was, came off a pump manifold that NASA spent a couple thousand dollars building. I salvaged a bunch of smaller fittings but I have no use for this one. Dash 32 must be something like Nige has in his mine thread. Hate to trash it if someone wants it. Joe H

  3. #3Mike L2021-11-21 15:20

    -32 would be 2”. I run into those occasionally. Still got it?

  4. #4Junkyard2021-11-21 16:24

    I’ll be second in line just in case!

  5. #5joe--h2021-11-22 01:26

    Yes, send me a mailing address. Joe H