Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Here’s one of my toys

STRPETE ยท 2011-04-23 01:30

65 Pete 351 A. 335 Cummins, 12513, SQHD 4.44's on air leaf. The old truck spends most of it's time parked in the yard. Ocaisionally I'll haul a load of scrap metal or go to a truck show. In this pic, I'm hauling a new combine, but I was just moving it off the highway for a guy after his brand new Mack dumped a diff.

Replies3
  1. #1HSV1272011-04-23 03:20

    Tidy old beast! Good good to see someone looking after the older ones.

  2. #2bushcat2011-04-23 09:33

    Lookin good!

  3. #3STRPETE2011-04-23 09:50

    Thanks. I have lots of old stuff, the oldest being a 1917 Model T roadster, and the newest being my service truck, a 1989 Pete 377. There's a lot of stuff in between, way more crap than 1 guy needs. I'll get more pics up when the weather gets better and I get these things out of there hibernating holes. Steve