Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Here’s one you don’t see everyday

Dirtman2007 ยท 2008-03-12 21:24

Ever wanted to do this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDEn8rc8KpU http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7queGyBZLo&feature=related

Replies16
  1. #1pwrstroke6john2008-03-12 22:05

    that would be fun

  2. #2IowaCat082008-03-12 23:14

    to bad one of them didnt have a hydraulic thumb

  3. #3dayexco2008-03-13 00:38

    notice all the excavator buckets were all rusted up? were they rentals?

  4. #4tonka2008-03-15 21:41

    why not jusy send them to a shredder?

  5. #5rino14942008-03-16 10:05

    I liked the idea of auctioning them off and donating the money to local charities instead. This was just plain stupid.

  6. #6bobcat ron2008-03-16 11:27

    They should have put the smugglers inside.

  7. #7biggixxerjim2008-03-16 16:09

    yeah that was a terrible waste. They crushed them out of the fear that they would get back into the hands of smugglers?? I guess its time to crush every car in the country then.

  8. #8Ray Welsh2008-03-16 16:59

    Did you see the president GW Bush operating one of those machines. I could swear it was him and that stunt sure fits his idea of progress....C ya......Ray

  9. #9cat 325ccr2008-03-19 19:04

    that would be realy fun to do! im from dhs Diecast fourms ( cat 966f )

  10. #10Sparffo2008-03-24 15:35

    Man that looks like a bunch of mooroons gathered up for a meeting! especially the wheel loade guy in the front looks like he is operating the machine blind folded... is this in some stupid kommunist country? :bash

  11. #11oldhousehugger2008-03-24 16:05

    Go figure. They destroy these brand new cars instead of auctioning them off, thereby ensuring that the demand will stay high for the same models which the smugglers haven't let the authorities find yet. And to boot the government gets to pay for equipment rental on top of that. Who's the looser? Don't you just love politics? Makes you wonder where the money trail would lead?

  12. #12Dozerboy2008-03-24 19:35

    I have smash up cars left in a vacant lot they where POS though. I used a thumb it was cool to doop them from 20' in the air. What do you know about it since you don't even live close to our county? Never mind I don't argue with idiots.

  13. #13Monrad2008-03-28 15:14

    we may not live close but your president sure has big effects on all of us, good or bad you decide.

  14. #14ASPHALT042008-03-28 15:51

    No, Bush and Chenney weren't there; becuase I didn't see the excavators hitting one another instead of the cars!:usa

  15. #15Monrad2008-03-28 16:20

    haha digger wars I love it

  16. #16stretch2008-03-28 17:31

    Excavator Wars!!! We actaully had an entire discussion with one of our contractor friends about that...but I don't think anyone would beat him since his Samsung is one of the biggest excavators in town. :notworthy And we don't have an excavator for ourselves. ointhead Too bad about those nice cars...coulda brought them back to the US and sold them or something. I would love to use those machines to smash some Asain imports because I'm all American...never own a cheap little foreign car as long as I live! :usa But the Europeans are alright and some of those Asain diggers are okay too.