Just signed up last week when I was looking for help on one of our loaders. My name is Travis and I work as the grounds mechanic for the State of Michigan. I have been here for 3 years and although I don't run our equipment much, when I do I enjoy it. I normally hire out the work that is done on our construction equipment since they are leased equipment and I am not "trained" to repair them but I can figure most stuff out easily. We currently have a John Deere 544G wheel loader, John Deere 310D backhoe, Kramer-Allrad 312SL shovel loader and a Kramer-Allrad 320 loader. We also have an old CASE 1845 gas skid steer and a newer 1845 diesel skid steer, neither of which get used more than twice a year . I may put a winter kit on the diesel skid steer and get a snow pusher for it. We are looking into getting a CAT 930H and a CAT 916H to replace the 312SL. We use the loaders all year long to move dirt, remove trees, push snow and load salt. I am sure this site will be able to help me if any questions arise on the equipment we have and maybe I can even help somebody else, who knows?
Welcome to the forum groundsmechanic. :usa
Thanks.
welcome building some post for newbie