Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi/Deere parts?

IceHole · 2024-06-21 10:29

Any source for parts online? I have parts numbers for a few things and haven't had luck. Ordered some pins and bushes out of England, but they didn't have the other stuff. Was cheaper for 2 pins and the bushes from them than 1 pin through Deere. The local place doesn't want to order off part numbers and says my machine serial is "invalid" whatever that means.

Replies10
  1. #1IceHole2024-06-22 02:28

    I expected buying a fairly new Hitachi parts would be easy.

  2. #2Diesel Dave2024-06-22 09:53

    I assume your Hitachi is grey market, NA Dealers have problems finding relevant info for grey serial # s. I don’t understand why they won’t order parts with you providing the part numbers, Just both agree (in writing) that ALL parts are non returnable.

  3. #3IceHole2024-06-22 12:42

    Dunno. Bobcat does the same. They used to be a decent place but they went from "locsl" to corperate and now couldn't give 2 ***** about doing business with the peasants.

  4. #4IceHole2024-06-29 03:35

    I'm surprised no one has a Hitachi.or Deere that's needed parts on here.

  5. #5IceHole2024-07-19 17:59

    HCM1NG00L00021618

  6. #6TIredoldparts2024-07-22 21:54

    can you punch in the part #'s online at deere.com? seems like you should be able to order that way.

  7. #7IceHole2024-07-23 00:20

    Doesn't come up with anything

  8. #8IceHole2024-09-01 12:33

    I was able to cross the machine to the Deere equivalent and Airport Equipment got what I needed.

  9. #9Diesel Dave2024-09-01 12:49

    Did you use a high serial # Deere 50D ?

  10. #10IceHole2024-09-01 16:04

    I think so. The parts guys helped me out.