Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex120-2 hyd cylinder rod nut sizes

shelbyk7 · 2022-04-07 12:38

Looking to purchase the correct size socket or big wrench to remove the nut on the hydraulic cylinders for a rebuild of the seals can anyone verify what size they are?

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2022-04-08 04:05

    Good day Attached may be helpful. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2shelbyk72022-04-30 16:11

    I have searched everywhere to find the size of the hydraulic rod nuts so I can get the tool made have not found it anywhere if anyone knows tht would be great

  3. #3uffex2022-05-01 04:49

    Hi Shelby Not my way but away of resealing a cylinder ZX120 but i believe it is the same. Cick on link Kind regards Uffex https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...=40SzR1s9Tj4&usg=AOvVaw099VMecVQKdoMjpBXajHmQ

  4. #4uffex2022-05-01 08:12

    Good day I have checked some dash 5 information the cylinder size is much the same to I believe its reasonable to assum the nut size will be identical. Kind regards Uffex

  5. #5shelbyk72022-05-07 14:19

    Thank you very much uffex! I’ve searched many hours online trying to find this info