Hi I have a ex120-5 which has aux piping, it seems to operate the tilt bucket fine but it will only open my grab bucket & not close it, *cylinder on the bucket is fine as the bobcat will open & close the bucket, I have connected each side of the aux lines together with an open line & pumping from left to right is fine but if you reverse it & pump right to left the machine will go into relief & not complete the circuit, It is controlled with a foot pedal so no electrics & a 3 way diverter valve on the right hand line for a breaker set up. The aux piping enters the control valve on the left & right hand side rather than both on one side where as per diagrams I have seen the aux connections are on one side of the bank next to each other, I will look further into this tomorrow, Any help with this ? Thanks Doug
Welcome to HEF Doug ! Did they work before? I believe the auxiliary lines should both be attached to the same side of the control valve (cab side I believe??).
That's where it is on my 120
I have sort of figured it out, so I up graded all the aux lines to 3/4 ich, & it seems to be too much flow for the left pipe, I have reduced the flow down to 1/4 again an it seems to work any thing larger I think is activating the aux flow check valve & stopping the flow. Thats all I could figure out any how.