I have a 200-3 I did all new wire harness and computers engine runs great and hydraulic pressure and speeds are good I have a problem with hydraulics pulsing while running if I track or do any control will jolt I found if I track and pull up on boom control at same time will track smooth also noticed pilot feed line coming out of pilot pump is jolting even when not using control where should I start
I don’t know about the first part, but I do know that when the pilot line stops pulsing it means you have problems. Pulsing is good.
So I changed out dp sensor and all works great now but now when I go to neutral position on controls the pump is not releasing pressure it keep pumping pressure and heating up pump
Did you adjust the Dp sensor?
Edit: Disregard my statement. New Dp's are not adjustable (I think).