Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu excavators

Ahmedadelbadawy ยท 2022-01-31 11:15

hello if i have a komatsu excavator and i want to know its year of manufacture how can i do this ? is there a place to search the equipment details by the serial number?

Replies3
  1. #1John C.2022-01-31 17:47

    I pay for a service that provides that info. If you have a model and serial number I can tell you. If you need the service to do lots of machines, it's called Top Bid. You can find them on the web.

  2. #2Ahmedadelbadawy2022-02-01 05:37

    Yes please i have only one so i will be pleased and thankful if you helped me its a Komatsu 300 excavator

  3. #3John C.2022-02-01 11:57

    It was built for some place other than North America. My earliest year shows 2007 and starts at 5000 series numbers. Yours is at least that old. I hope this helps.