Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex200-3 question

Fluxite ยท 2018-10-01 18:27

Hey forum. Does anyone know where the hydraulic pump wires connect to the computer? I expect those solinoid and angle sensor wires connect to the fuse box first then to the computer? I wanted to run a wire from the angle sensor and solinoids to the pc as a bypass. To find a short. I don't have a manual and there are way too many wires to test. Thanks

Replies3
  1. #1Ronsii2018-10-01 20:16

    There is a manual including the electrical schematics on this forum in a few threads.... somewhere.

  2. #2Fluxite2018-10-01 20:20

    Thanks ronsil Looking for it now

  3. #3Ronsii2018-10-01 20:22

    found one instance of it HeavyEquipmentForums link in thread--> http://www.mediafire.com/file/d6lbevr1c8dk6ao/EX100-2+Technical+Manual.pdf it says it's a ex100 but is really a 200 it is however a -2 not a -3 but for this kinda thing I think they are basically the same....