Hi lads ,I have a problem with an ex300 customer rang and said that the boom and tracks had lost power I teed 2 pressure gauges into the main pump lines and was only getting 2000 psi when deadheading any functions so I think all functions were down and it was only noticable on the boom and tracks. Played around with main relief valve and got the pressure up to 4000psi but the engine is being pulled down badly especially when lifting the boom. Checked pilot pressure and its 40 bar. I have a feeling there is something wrong with my pumps/regulators what are your taughts? There are no electrics controlling the pumps
Are you sure there's no electrics controlling the pump displacement? According to my manual there's a solenoid defined SB, which reduces pump flow depending on engine rpm. There should be a bank of 3 solenoids, the middle one is marked SB, put a gauge in the line coming from that going to the regulators, it should go to a t piece and feed both regulators. Under full load if the engines dying it should read around 40 bar.
valve bank