Hello all. New to this forum. I have a 1994 Ex60-2 that needs final drive. I located a drive from an EX60-3 from a used parts company and bought the unit. It was a slightly different motor and the drive hub was smaller. BUT the sprocket is the same as my old one. So I installed the new one, it bolted right up into place. The main lines into motor (A and B on casting ) went back into place. The third smaller line required i get a small hose made as the inlet was in a different place on the motor . All bolted together for test and the drive doesnt turn. Crack the small line and the oil has alot of microbubbles in it. I lost hyd oil during replacement process but topped tank back to level before trying test. All other hydraulics work, track,boom,bucket,blade. Any ideas? I thought the third small line was a brake release ? Nothing is different except that the replace drive came off an EX60-3.
If you're sure the brake release hose is hooked up to the brake have you tried bleeding it? What happens when you actuate the travel motor? Any pressure in the hoses or what?
I have cracked the small line a few times, and thats where im seeing the oil with alot of tiny air bubbles. There is pressure on the main lines when you engage the drive. I can feel the main lines jump when i engage the drive in either direction. Do the main lines need to be bled as well as the smaller line? It seems like there is oil to the drive.
The small line should be the speed select, I believe the parking brake release is automatic. Sounds like you may have a duff motor, assuming your old one was turning okay, just lost the final?