Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi ex60 engine parts

sportster ยท 2013-01-02 11:07

I have a grey market hitachi ex60 , it has a nissan eng, # stamped on block is FD3302 1312 , can't find parts dealer with listing for that engine, any info to point me in the right direction would be welcome. :

Replies8
  1. #1rgl7262013-01-02 17:53

    what kind of engine parts you are looking?

  2. #2sportster2013-01-04 17:45

    Need to replace water pump, which I may get rebuilt, would be good to have a few leads on parts suppliers for future problems.

  3. #3joeblow2013-01-20 23:11

    Can you speak any Japanese?

  4. #4joeblow2013-01-20 23:13

    Try the wajax dealer

  5. #5sportster2013-01-21 18:04

    "Tokyo" and that's about it !

  6. #6sportster2013-01-21 18:09

    I will now resolve to try an additional 6 Wajax dealers & if I have no luck I"ll call Tokyo. Thanks.

  7. #7cps2013-01-21 18:47

    I there, i should be able to supply the water pump for this engine! As well as most other parts, just let me know if i can help! Aiden

  8. #8Diggaman2013-01-23 19:20

    For what is worth Nissan Part No. for said pump should be either 21010-01T27 or 21010-50T27