trying to chase down the correct manual for my machine. I believe it is a straight EX60 according to the plate. I have the parts manual that the John Deere Bookstore says corresponds to the EX60 and that seems to be pretty much spot on. That said, my notes from speaking with Hitachi (who you used to be able to get on the phone when I bought it back in 2000) on the machine suggest it could be an EX60-2. I've been trying to find maybe serial number reference that would help me identify the machine for sure by the mfg. number on it which is 10C-1977 . Ironically this doesn't correspond to what the parts manual suggests a serial number should look like. The serial number is located exactly where the parts manual says it should be but the manual lists the format as 107-10001. So obviously it doesn't even contemplate a letter although maybe the position of the 7 in 107 actually denotes a year and they ran out of numercial years from whenever they started so they changed to letters. But on top of that there are only 4 digits in the second set of numbers not the 5 shown in the manual. Again, maybe this means it is an early machine in that year or a kind of machine that they hadn't actually made more than 10,000 in a year or altogether, but the lack of correspondance between what the parts manual tells me to expect for a serial number and what I actually have is just another source of confusion that is keeping me from ordering a service manual until I know I'm ordering it for the right machine. The bookstore people are oblivious - glad to take my money but can offer no help as to whether the manual I'm buying actually matches the machine I have. Any help on this, any source of online explanation of serial numbers and series break points by serial number or year, etc. might be helpful. Of course any experience that if you have an EX60-2 it actually says EX60-2 on your plate and not EX60, that would be another hint. To be precise, mine actually says EX60 URG - and I think the URG refers to the offset boom option but I'm unsure and never knew. Thanks to any Hitachiannados out there. Brian
Have you tried talking to your local Deere parts dept? In my area, even if it's a grey market machine, they send an email to corporate Deere to get build codes and required parts pages, possibly they can determine correct parts book for your machine.
Hi Brian, i have one on cd i think, send me your email and il send you a copy!
tried john deere , no luck yet, need swing box help dealer is trying this but its been several days and i'm pulling the swing box tomorrow when its 50 degrees instead of 30 so it hasn't paid off yet. also, i feel like there should be some kind of resource so someone could figure this out themselves, i mean, after all the JD and hitachi guys are only going to some lookup table. why can't the lookup table be posted online? after all, these machines are gray market to us but they were 1st market to someone. i believe they were sold in canada and the internet being a fairly international p[lace I'd think there would be hitachi resources for the country of origin. the JD dealer was quite nice, but even they don't have the cross reference, they have to send it off into some coporate black box . . . since i'm taking this apart tomorrow don't think that is going to pan out in time to help me so if anybody has pulled an EX60 swing box before don't hesitate to chime in.
cps thanks, sent you a PM also but my email is riwiseuse at cox dot net . i'm looking to pull the swing box tomorrow so if the file is too big to go all at once that part of the manual is my 1st priority. thanks brian
Hi Brian, havnt forgot about you, il dig it out today and sent it to you! The swing box is fairly straight forward, my guess is the main bottom bearing is bad, i can supply the seal if needed also, and most likely the bearing to if needed! Aiden
hello i purchased a 1992 hitachi ex 60 urg and have search high and low for service and parts manuals. john deere was not able to help because of the grey market issue if someone can help with electronic files of this unit it would really help me out right now as the machine is down with a hydro leak my email is [email protected] thanks luke
I have an EX-60 and I bought the books about 8 years ago. I havent really needed to get into them for any serious repair stuff so I not 100% pos. that they are the correct books for my machine. But if there is something that I could look up for either of you guys that might verify that I have the correct books for your machine I'd be happy to try to help. I'm not sure if I have the computer skills to scan and send any pages to you, but would be happy to try. I have the service man. that might be KM-099-00 (printed on the front) and it is 2 books, the parts catalog (2) one says for EX-60 (p/n P107-E1-6)and aparently for ser. No. 10001~, and the other says for a EX-60-G (p/n P10F-2-1) and on the cover it says ser. No. 00101~ . Not sure why I have 2 parts catalog books, they may have come as a pair. I had to order them.
Hello. What you actually own is a EX60URG.(To the best of my knowledge the URG stands for the following:Urban Radius Grouser (as in rubber grouser) and were only meant to be sold in the Japanese domestic market.) These excavtors along with the EX50URG's were Hitachi's first short tail swing machines. The URG's are not to be confused with a EX60-1 / -2 etc. The EX60URG's share a lot of similar parts to a standard EX60.. i.e pumps,swing & travel motors , cylinders and certain track gear hence when you look in the parts book everthing looks similar to what you have on your excavator. The main differences will be engine and location (Standard EX60 Nissan powered / EX60URG Isuzu powered).Operators cab. As for the s/no. the 107 & 10C are what Hitachi call Model Codes which are used to differentiate the models of excavators they make.They have no bearing on year of manufacture what so ever.
ironjunkie what i am looking for is the center joint/ rotary manifold i believe im losing hydraulic fluid from this area as the fluid is coming out the swing bearing area. if you can scan that area that would be great send to [email protected]
cps could you please send me a copy of the hitachi ex60urg manual you have on cd i cant find this anywhere send to [email protected]
Hi there guys, Diggaman is onto it, problem with this machine is that it was made only for Jap market and no manuals of any type are available in english. Hitachi Australia can't even get asian language manuals, seems like we're on our own. There are a lot of similarities between ex60 and ex60urg but you have to know how to argue with hitachi to make them understand that their part numbers don't exactly match up and they have to dig down one more layer to find numbers that do. parts diagrams are gettable though.
I have parts catalog for EX60UR/URG from serial number 001001- Please check you email.
Ironman, .. eer I mean Ironjunkie, freudian slip hoping for a superhero here, will send a PM also in case this thread doesn't ding you on its own. Can you scan and send any pages in the service manual relative to pulling the swing box and servicing the "swing gears" which I believe would be the planetary just inside the main table gear which itself can be easily greased from three zerks around the outside of the table. I would greatly appreciate that. Would assume it would be relatively compact sections. I have parts manual but I'm just guessing that standard practice is you reach below the "oil motor" to remove the "housing", which would be the second set of flange bolts down after those holding the oil motor on. This is the housing that is supposed to be filled with gear oil and my seal is shot and it's not holding any and I can tell there is a bad bearing under there. So it is obvious I have to pull back the hydraulic lines from the oil motor, but I don't believe I need to pull it independently of the housing. According to Diggaman's post after this, the swing parts would be similar no matter what EX60 model you've got so your manual should be helpful in this area and, if anyone has ever done a swing box on any EX60 would appreciate anyone chiming in with tips. I am also unable to find any place to access for greasing the "Swing gears". This might be different on the URG with the different cab and engine location. I'm getting a pretty serious clunk when changing direction. It doesn't seem to matter where I am in the swing so I don't think it is a single broken tooth , but rather maybe play in the bearing or bushing for the planetary. It is that shaft that I cannot find access to. There is one access rubber in the bottom of the cab floor right in front of the operator's seat that doesn't seem to go to anything but maybe if I spin the cab to the right location this would give me observational access. The operators manual says there is one location (wish I had that damn thing 10 years ago) but it doesn't say where it is. It says you can pull a plate underneath to get old dry grease out, but it doesn't say what plate. Then it says you pull a plug in the superstructure and put more on with a spatula but doesn't say where that plug is. Really disappointing documentation and generally that this aspect of service and swing box maintenance is so vague. I guess you are just supposed to learn from expensive repairs. This would be the worst problem I've had in 20 years with this machine and it was completely unnecessary. As to the continuing discussion of models and manuals, the biggest problem I have experienced is that I have not found a serial number reference that helps insure from the serial number on the machine - you would think that would be the tell all -- precisely what model and year I have. In fact when I call Deere they insist my serial number is incomplete or does not correspond to any hitachi reference they have. this makes sense from the convention in the parts book that I bought 10 years ago, P107-1-7 for serial no. 10001-, that i thought was for my machine and more or less corresponds to occasional field parts replacement needs. But the foreward for this manual gives serial number identification information for a format of xxx-xxxxx or example 107-10001. My serial number which I have read a million times off the tag on the cab and there is no other that I'm aware of is 10C-1977. So, speaking in the language of logarithms, the characteristic is wrong because the same allows for no letters and the mantissa is the wrong length, i.e. 4 numbers instead of 5. Imagine my thanks to a fellow forum dude and frustration with Deere after numerous times on the phone with dealers and national reps and they insist there is no such serial number as mine that Aiden, i.e. CPS on here, sends me a .pdf of a parts manual P10C-1-1 (you can see this is already looking up because it starts off with a 10C which is what my machine starts with) and the foreward calls out serial numbers just like mine. (he also has a second parts manual 10C-The only other thing on my plater is Model EX60 URG. If I am to take this literally, that rules out the EX60 2 et seq. Maybe if someone has a later series they can tell me that the plate says EXSR60 xxx 2 or 3 or whatever. I still cannot figure out what the URG stands for. Aiden did send a promotional literature comparing the UR to the Komatsu PC75UU and the Hitachi EX60SR. I'm assuming that the SR is the standard tail because it has a larger swing diameter that is made even worse if you have the door open. But there is no reference anywhere to what the "G" means. Strike all that, just saw Diggaman's next post that says URG stands for Urban Radius Grouser. Thanks god somebody finally let the secret out. It doesn't even say that in the promotional literature. Wondering if the grouser part refers to the rubber track? As to the gray market reality, I can only assume these machines are here because they had competitive features and quality to what was then available in the states and/or on the used market. I get differing stories as to whether they were sold in Canada, which would make much more sense as to how they ended up here than strictly Japanese domestic market machines. You see lots of the them and lots of them advertised. Maybe the quality is a downside as they don't need a lot of maintenance. Only other serious problem I ever had was a secret inline fuel screen which I think is actually part of the Isuzu engine. It was an Isuzu dealer who told me to look for it.
Your excavator is very old, and Diller's easier to say that it was not or is no documentation to get you to buy a new excavator. It's a business;-)
thegroupx3 you may have burrowed down there already, but I had a hydraulic leak in the join area associate with a broken line, not the swing manifold. But it was obvious that it was a single control issue, when I went to put the blade down, it floated down but would not pick up the machine as usual and hydraulic oil started spilling out of that area and onto the ground under the center of the machine. Even though there is a cover, rocks, sticks and dirt finds its way into this area and I have to assume something jammed against the line and broke it on swing. I used a pressure washer with hot water and elevated the machine using the arm so that I could wash the area out and see what was going on. Fortunately, it was an adapter going into the swing manifold that actually broke and they used familiar threading. I was able to go to a local hydraulic shop and buy another one as the one I order from Deere/Hitachi came in the wrong size. It was close but the flare side was one size too small. It was a pain in the ass hanging upside down in there to change, but didn't even have any real alternative way to go about it short of pulling the counterweight, batteries and whatnot for better access which would have been a much worse job. good luck. let us know if there is any other way we can help.
riland, I get that, but if they can't help me with an old machine I won't be buying one of theirs new or new used. I was just at world of concrete and told the Deere guys as much. When I got started in equipment it was on a farm and my first tractor was a 1956 Fordson purchased in mid 1980s so it was about 30 years old. It was an English ford import and this was before the internet and I could better parts help for that than I can for this 20 year old machine (and than I could get for this machine when it was only 10 years old). I also understand it is gray market. So that's fine, show me where to find the documentation in Japanese and I'll get a translation. I understand if it is not easy to find the info but for it to be virtually impossible is irresponsible for the manufacturer -- not in some actionable way other than for me not to buy their products. I'm sure that Deere/Hitachi aren't the only ones who have every made it hard to get access to service and parts info, and if I was offered a steal on one of their machines I might not turn it down, but after this experience I couldn't recommend anyone pay full fare for such crappy response. Of course if you just bought a machine last week 10 scantily clad babes would probably come fan you with pages of a service manual, but I don't buy a machine expecting to put 3000 hours a year on it and wear it out in a decade, I need one that is going to last and for which service and parts accessiblity is not obscurantist. i got a good deal on this machine and it is a great producer and design and I could highly recommend it from that perspective, but not from the service end. brian
Can anyone explain how to tighten the tracks or at least tell me where to find out?
I've tightened mine a few times, not an expert or anything, but use the boom to lift one track off the ground, clear the crap out of the hole in the center of the track frame, locate the grease nipple, pump grease into it and you should see the track tightening up. I think you're supposed to have them just at the point where there is no sag either side of the top roller when the track is back on the ground. Any tighter and it seems to effect the accuracy of the walk when climbing on and off trucks. If you don't see the track chain tighten the grease gun/nipple might be crap, or grease ram is prob seized. Don't get too involved in freeing it without guru input as the spring is under pressure and might hurt you bad.
thank you so much that is so helpful!!!!!
Gidday cps.... any chance to send a copy of the Ex60 manuel please to [email protected] would appreciate your help Cheers
Hi Aiden Could you please send me a copy of the hitachi ex60urg manual you have on cd i cant find this anywhere. You can email to capeclear99@hotmail dot com Thanks in advance
EX60 G Water pump Would you happen to still have the EX60 G book? I am in a desperate search for a water pump part number! Thanks!
engine not in manual the engine isn't included or any parts, even consumables like filters in the hitachi manuals. you have to chase engine breakdown, depending on model , if it is URG (i.e. zero tail swing) it is Isuzu but can't remember model number off the top of my head and I'm on vaca so I don't have access to hard copy stuff where I have it written down, but if you google around to some EX-60 threads with isuzu in them you should get the engine model pretty quick.. I think it is not just different model but different manufacturer of engine if you have the standard tail machine. Brian
The EX60G has a Nissan engine. I have searched google and come up with nothing thank you for your reply!
Found an old promotional pdf. no parsts breakdown but it he EX60 SRG (standard radius) mounted a Nissan FD3304 so you're right on the Nissan. I thought that is what I remembered but I didn't want to send you in the wrong direction. hope the engine number helps. BTW EX60 URG (urban radius) mounts an Isuzu 4JB1 brian
ebay manual seller http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nissan-FD3304-/261153262797 i'd ask if he could deliver as .pdf. since it seems like the mail takes forever. seems like he is selling xerox of original anyway. not sure of year or how the engine changed over time to ascertain what range of years would cover yours. brian
Thanks! You've been the most helpful out of anyone! Jenn
i got great help here when i needed it from ironjunkie and, although don't spend a lot of time watching the forum day to day, when something comes up on this thread I get an email and i try to help. brian
Would you be able to tell me what kind of engine is in the EX60G, I know it's Nissan but is it a BD or an FD? Do you have the manual in digital? My email is flemingsequipment at shaw dot ca I'd appreciate any help you can give!
Ex60urg manual Could someone please email me the owners manual for the hitachi ex60urg? My email is [email protected] . I just bought this machine and it's my first machine and could use any help I can get. Manuals would be a great help. Yours truly rookie operator
I have a Deere 70d same machine as yours. I just did the swing gear box seals on mine as it was leaking gear oil in the tub. Water was getting in the box through a crappy dip stick design. Not a bad job. I suggest if you dont have lifting equipment to un do the bolts holding the slew gear box to the cab. You have to remove the rear hose from the rotary manifold (pain in the ass). The rest of it is obvious except a hose going to the hydro motor on the cab side I almost missed that one. Anyway unbolt it then rock it loose. At that point 300 pounds straight up or you can take the hydro motor off of the box by un doing the bolts then lifting it out by hand and then the two gear races off the swing box. Then a chunk of rope through thru the bolt holes on the box and out she comes. You will need a press to get seals out. Part numbers available from jd web site for a 70d. Seal not too expensive. Bearings Deere was going to ream me on but I got the Koyo numbers and Googled them up got em for under 300 delivered fast could get them for less if I waited. Put box back by hand then gears the hydro motor. Putting rear hose on rotary manifold takes a long time but otherwise not bad. Expect to turn the part with the seal mating surface on a lathe. Before pressing bearings check for snap rings. Hope this helps not too bad a job. To get the oil and crap out of the turn table drop the little plate by the rotary joint underneath the machine mine had water and crap. Expect 8 plus gallons. Put lots of new grease in the tub while gear box is out I didnt and cursed putting it through the little access hole up front.. Let me know I am all thumbs and have a machinest brother. This will cost you about 500 for both bearings if needed and seals. Then leave a soup can over th e dip stick to keep water out or you will do this again the drain is not low enough to get ghe water out.
To tighten the tracks hit the grease *** in the hole in the middle of the rock guards. Deere says to lift the machine and check sag. I belive it was 11 inches for rock 7 inches for softer soils. Do not over tighten you will wear it out fast. My deere book lists deere engine part numbers so no good there for your water pump.
Hello CPS sorry to bother you. Any possibility you might still have the ex60urg manual I to am having a very difficult time trying to find this. It would be very much appreciated and I would be willing to purchase a copy of the cd from you if at all possible please and thank you
Not for nothing Couto but I juat went on ebay and they have a ton of EX60 Service manuals ect. Email the sellers and ask questions. If you dont:duh:duh want to spend money for manuals better get rid of that digger now cause all they do is cost money, get used to it. :duh
Ex60urg manual Purchasing the manuals is not the problem as I have already purchased the parts manual from Ebay. The problem is that the ex60 and the ex60urg are different and I am willing to purchase the manuals but just can't find the right one. The engines in the urg is a Isuzu and the others are Nissan. Also the urg was the first zero turn as the others have the tail end that stick out past the track. I have read that the ex60-1 is very similar but is still a little different. Thus why I have been asking around if someone has the URG manuals
Hi. I have only parts catalog for EX60URG See title Workshop - now not available.
Manuals Couto I looked at your problem a bit closer today because I had some extra time and I see what you are up against. I probably read every post you have already read and pushed every button on this keyboard to try to track down a Repair Manual specific to your EX60URG and have come to the conclusion myself that unless you get extremely lucky and find someone that somehow posesses one of these, which seems unlikely, your only other sources would be a Hitachi or John Deere Dealer or direct contact with Hitachi Worldwide and implore them to try to help you out. One other that would probably be farfetched but possible, would be a Hitachi dealer in Japan. Perhaps any one of them would be able to tell you if you might be able to use another model machine tech manual for reference to repair procedures. You may still run into problems with obtaining parts that may be peculiar to that model machine. My understanding is that the URG was built only for the Japanese domestic market and therefore there are no English version manuals available if in fact there are any at all. This does happen with Gray Market machinery as does other associated problems because they were never meant nor approved for distribution in the US and therefore are not required to have the same documentation nor specifications, another possible problem if you intend to use this in a business scenario. My understanding is that the engine used in these machines was an Isuzu 4JB1 engine which is still currently avaiable and information readily available on the internet and from Isuzu dealers. You can tell if this is correct by looking for a tag on the engine which would give at the least an engine model and serial number. Myself being relatively experienced with machinery, I would not be afraid to attempt the repair without a service manual being that you have a parts manual. Just go slow and be careful, observing general safety precautions utilized when working on machinery and hydraulics and using the parts manual as a reference. If you run into a problem or are unsure of some thing post on the forum and I'm sure someone can help. Good luck to you. Jimmie rofessor
Hello to all I'm a new owner of a EX60SS, so trying to learn gather and understand all I can about this new toy. I learned that I need to determine which sub model it is, no luck so for and I started post with all my information and like others looking for the correct manual to assist me in the maintenance and servicing needs as well. Any assistance will be much appreciated, thank you.
Sub Model First way to identify is by a manufactured tag that is usually affixed somewhere on the cab or turntable. Second would be to look for a number/letter combination which translates into a model/serial number, stamped into the framework of the house. Thirdly would be to visually compare to other similar EX60's and make a conclusion. Whatever it works out to be you will have to do your homework as these machines were built one at a time and may differ by serial number. A big help would be a parts manual as it generally reveals number locations and some model differences. Good luck. :my2c
Do you guys know what hydraulic pump is used in this ex60urg. I am trying to track down some dimensions on a jd70d pump and thought they may be the same
Hi riland I'm looking for parts catalog for EX60URG can you help? Thanks
MF6445 , if riland isn't out there, PM me. i have digital copies. they are not searchable. sometime somebody with good OCR could fix that. There are a very few people out there who actually have english language service manuals as well. I am not one of them. previous posters are right that the basic approach is the same across platforms, just go slowly and try to remember how things came apart. i'm working on whether we could ever get a scanned copy of the service manual. there are probably minor differences across series during the years of manufacture but the major difference of course is between the EX60UR and EX60SR. those actually stand for Urban Radius and Standard Radius. and the [G] stands for Grouser. god bless the UK usage. even when you get parts numbers, on some things, the swing box for instance, i just used a caliper and honed in on the standard bearing designations and then looked across a range of bearing companies rather than just chasing the hitachi part number. saved much money and got relatively easy access. Ditto with bucket parts. But for lack of a service manual the exploded breakdowns are the next best thing for taking it apart. brian
Hi I have PDF text search parts catalog for EX60URG (SN 10C-001001~) Contact me from PM or send you email for order.
Hi, my email is: [email protected] Thanks
Hi, my email is: [email protected] Thanks
EX60URG manual Hi, I recently purchased an EX60URG any manuals for this machine would be a great help thank you in advance. My email [email protected]
Ok. check email
1989 ex60 urg I'm looking for a repair and parts manual for this machine. If anyone could help me out please I'd appreciate that. Thanks very much
Does anyone has repair manual for EX60URG? I'm looking for it... I'm willing to purchase it. Please email to me [email protected] thank you...
Also looking for manuals for EX60URG thank you [email protected]
I am also in need of any manuals anyone may have for a Hitachi EX60URG as seems impossible to find even Hitachi themself said they could not get me a manual for my machine. Anyone who has any manuals for the EX60URG could ypu please flick me a copy at [email protected] Thanks in advance
Answer on you email
Yes I got EX60-1 manual online had part numbers and everything I needed for final drive. Now just wondering if I need 85w/90 or /140 as gear oil the parts manual doesn't have the answer.
Does anyone have a diagram on the cylinder arm on the boom on the Hitachi EX60URG.Or have a order number to have the arm repacked.Having trouble finding anything on this.
I should have something on it I can send you .Pm me your email.
You can send it to [email protected]
riland, Can you send me the parts catalog for the EX60URG I am trying to find the part numbers to have the arm cylinder packed my husband calls it a jack so I don't know which one it is called and I have searched the internet high and low,still can't find nothing.Thank you
My email is [email protected]
Riland can you please send me the parts catalog for the EX60URG.Would appreciate it very much.Send to [email protected] ..........Thanks Vickie
If anyone at all has a manual or parts catalog or both on a EX60URG I would really appreciate it if you could send me a copy of it/them.Thanks Vickie [email protected]
Hello everyone, I'm interested in the ex60urg parts catalog/service manual as well. If anyone has one available I'm willing to purchase it. please PM Thanks in advance!
Hey Everyone, If you have the manual or if you can get me the part # for a cylinder arm seal kit for a Hitachi EX60URG Excavator I would appreciate it very much.I have searched online for over a month & a half.I have called everyone that says they have the part.But without a part # they can't do anything.Please help me out if you can.Must be for a Hitachi EX60URG Excavator only.
Sir give me also a copy plz, My mail:- [email protected]
an you send me a copy of the cd also.I have a EX60URG and can't find any parts for it.My email is [email protected]
Hi Everyone, I am still looking for a parts manual for a Hitachi EX60URG Excavator.If you have one can you please send me a copy of it.Or at least look up the Cylinder Arm and see what seals goes inside of it.I need a seal kit for the cylinder.There is nothing online for it and every place you call or contact says they don't have it or needs a part number.Please help if you can my excavator has been down for almost 2 months now.Thank You.My email is [email protected]
Hi Everyone, I still haven't found anything on my EX60URG.But I did find a catalog on the EX60.Here is the web site for you to be able to see it and download it.Hope some can help me out. https://kattrak.com/wp-content/uploads/CATALOG_EX60.pdf
We here in New Jersey have company called American Hose and Hydraulics . They can find and rebuilt all kinds of cylinders with custom seals if needed . Phone number is 1-973-684-3225. You can also call Pape Machinery in Washington state at 1-509-525-2010 .A lot of grey market stuff come through Washington .Also try Wajax in Canada at 1-877-469-2569 .They might be able to shed some light on it.
Could you please send me a copy of the hitachi ex60urg manual you have on cd i cant find this anywhere. email to [email protected]
I have had no trouble finding parts for my EX-60 from the local JD HE dealer. (Nortrax) They can look it up and cross it over to a newer or other model.
Does the EX60urg contain electronics like Ex60-2 or it's mechanical like the ex60?
Can you please send this manual to me [email protected]
Hello, New to the forum i have an Ex60urg i'm looking for the manualsl for it. Does anyone have them? [email protected]
Hello Everyone, Seems to be the a common theme with the EX60URG and needing a manual. I too just bought one and am looking for any manual available, as this is the first excavator I am owning I am learning as I go. Any assistance would be great and if I could get a manual or where to find one please let me know. [email protected] Thank you for this forum as I have read up on some good stuff so far.
I have books on the EX50URG I can share with you .I will email it to you .
I have books on the EX50URG I can share with you .I will email it to you .
Thank you so much tool king. Those are great. Is the ex50urg close enough to the ex60urg for parts or do I need to still find the ex60urg parts book? I don't need any parts that I know of yet. I do have a minor leak coming from under the engine compartment plate that I was going to look into this weekend. Will see what I can do!
Hey everyone I need a manual & parts book for my EX60URG I have a top roller that needs to be replaced and can't order one without a part number. If anyone has one can you please send me a copy to - [email protected] .
sir i want to copy your ex60 shopmanual
Hello start with Hitachi Part no. 9062403
Hi Tool King I need a parts manual for a hitachi ex60urg My email address is [email protected] Thx Don
Thank you this works great for sourcing parts.
hello, tool king I would love to get a copy of those manuals for that ex50urg. I have one serial number 10e-0454 and have nothing to go on for repairs. please email me if you are willing to help. [email protected] Thank you
Im looking for the EX60UR part catalog... If you can send it to me it will be much much appriciated!!!! MouchNoir at Hotmail dot com
i send answer on you email
Hi Tool King, would you be able to email me the manual for the ex50urg. I am having the same issues as Brian with the right track and bucket not working. My email is [email protected] Any help is appreciated. Thanks
Does anyone have a service or repair manual for the Hitachi ex60-1, please help, here is my email [email protected]
Hi does some one have usermanual or repairmanual for the ex60-urg here's my email [email protected] thanks.
At the Deere bookstore there is an option to download a free copy of the Operators manual for that EX60URG Hitachi . John Deere - Technical Information Bookstore Welcome to John Deere C&F Technical Information Bookstore. This site contains operating, maintenance, and service information. www.johndeeretechinfo.com
Thanks that helped a lot, now the wiring diagram is the next to be found some one had made new wiring to the excavator and i wanted to know where the wires are from factory mainly the alternator.
I came across your post about ex50urg document, could you share it with me. Please send it to [email protected] if you have it. Thank you very much.
Heres the link for the manual download it there. John Deere - Technical Information Bookstore Welcome to John Deere C&F Technical Information Bookstore. This site contains operating, maintenance, and service information. www.johndeeretechinfo.com
oh, the link may be broken. If possible, can you send me the pdf of the EX50URG details via [email protected] . Thank you very much.
Link to EX50UR(G) Operators manual below. John Deere - Technical Information Bookstore Welcome to John Deere C&F Technical Information Bookstore. This site contains operating, maintenance, and service information. www.johndeeretechinfo.com