Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hitachi technical manual

Spiva Const ยท 2017-06-08 11:18

I'm looking for the technical manuals for a Hitachi EX135UR-5 or at least the wiring diagram. I tried Canadian dealers and UK but no help there. If someone knows a source in Japan or elsewhere I would appreciate it. This is a gray market machine and John Deere won't support it.

Replies5
  1. #1uffex2017-06-08 13:35

    Good day This seems to cover most of the Electric diagrams maybe it helps Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2excavator2017-06-08 18:02

    Go to Tradebit and download all 3 manuals for $53.99. I've used them several times and have always been happy with what I've received.

  3. #3Spiva Const2017-06-08 20:50

    I have e-mailed them to confirm that their manual is for the -5 series. They only list an ex135ur which is the older series, however the photo they use is of a -5.

  4. #4GrandpaScott2017-06-10 09:50

    Thanks for Tradebit referral. I dl'd manual for my Hitachi EX 60 and it looks like a valuable reference. $19.98 for the manual.

  5. #5Drumbroiderfarm2025-06-28 15:14

    Did you guys ever find a manual for this machine. Having the same issues myself.