Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

HKX hydraulic kit for breaker

jey_c ยท 2012-12-30 02:32

I wanted to know if anybody already try the HKX hydraulic kit for breaker. I wanted to use it on a Komatsu PC300-6, what about the price?

Replies3
  1. #1michel2013-01-01 04:54

    I didin't have the chance to use their product yet, but you should consider two things 1-The max working pressure they can handle 2-The way they are connected so they won't be loose, especially when using breaker

  2. #2John C.2013-01-01 14:43

    The company is located north east of Seattle, WA. and has been in business for quite a few years. I know of a couple of dealers that use them for their own machines. I have never used them because I could buy the parts directly from the manufacturers but I haven't heard of too many issues with their kits. It makes for a pretty straight forward and quick install. I don't know about prices. I don't think pressures are an issue. Here is their web site: http://www.hkx.com/ Does your machine have an auxiliary valve to run the breaker from?

  3. #3jey_c2013-01-02 02:20

    Yes it has an auxiliary valve