Hi Guys, I am looking at the possibility of buying a 120B grader, but I am no expert. I am wondering what I need to check on to make sure that the grader is in good working order before forking out hard earned cash? ie any obvious areas to check for oil leaks? Any must-do maneuvers during the test drive, etc? Thanks in advance for your feedback... Madozer.
Hey Guys, Would be nice to hear from you. I am sure many here know what needs to be done to check a grader prior to buying... Thanks in advance. Madozer.
Don't buy it. Get a 140H series II. Way to go. Believe me. :usa
Try all functions. Check king pins, and turntable.
it would be good to state what year that machine was made and understand that 30 plus year old women cant run like teenagers, find something younger my friend . even here in Africa we have just about smelted the lsat remaining 120 Bs and for those out there you will have a hard time finding an operator willing to suffer with manual transmission machines
Uhm.....old graders find plenty of work around here (albeit part time) plowing snow......please note the O.P's location eh ? Also, summer work of fixing farm roads and driveways, most don't even have 1/2 of the cab glass left.
Honestly ;P~ While were all here ( snicker ) How do you find a good woman ? YEEEEEEEAAAAHAAAAAHH