I would like to know how many of you are running 14M graders. The reason is that I would like to start a thread that tracks issues and solutions that may be common and to share information that may prevent others to go through some of the grief caused by the problems we've had....Would it be of any benefits ?
Alberta There is a thread on the 16M going here: and some other discussion here: Feel free to comment on the good and bad
The county I work for has two 14m's, I still have the 140H but have ran one of the m's, the only issue I had was the joy stick steering it realy reacts fast seems when ever you raise or lower the blade the front wheels turn. On a good note articultion and steering work well together and a smooth operating machine and comfortable cab, I think when I get one I will just drive around for a week just to get used to steering. A guy darn sure better wear the seat belt a sudden stop would put you though that little middle front windshield.