Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to adjust the drive control arms on a 863 Bobcat with cables

GAE ยท 2013-01-05 17:52

I am looking for instructions on how to adjust the drive control arms on a 863 Bobcat with cables. I understand that the cables were used with older 863 bobcat but I haven't been able to find instructions on how to make adjustments. Instructions and pictures would be great. Thanks

Replies1
  1. #1crewchief8882013-01-06 12:32

    i'm assuming the machine is creeping? disconnect the cables from the pintle shafts at the pump loosen the bolt that holds the eccentric in position, (it's a 3/8" head sorta tucked under the front of the lever.) move the lever assembly to set neutral, and snug the bolt back up. if needed, adjust the rod end of the cable to drop into the hole in the lever. most steering issues with the cable system are caused by sticky cables :drinkup