Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

how to build my own click box

j d a ยท 2016-02-22 17:05

need help on building my own click box to clear my codes

Replies2
  1. #1kshansen2016-02-22 19:41

    I'm assuming you are talking about the service tool Cat uses to do some of the calibrations and trouble shooting. Look at this thread and scroll down on page 2 and you should see what you need. Not really to hard with a couple connectors and proper switches which are common. HeavyEquipmentForums Be sure to read all the discussion as there are details in a few separate spots. Also try using the search box over to the right of the one that says FORUM on the left. It's surprising what you can find. Might take using a couple different terms but work great! That's how I was able to find the link above in a few seconds. Just for fun do a search on "Suck Bucket" a very useful tool everyone needs.

  2. #2Nige2016-02-23 03:26

    After this thread ran its course I actually found a document that covers the manufacture of a click box, as opposed to simply the wiring schematic for one. It even lists Part Numbers. If you want a copy I'd be more than happy to send it to you.