Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to – Case 580B Fuel Tank Removal in 20 minutes

tracing ยท 2018-11-14 07:06
Replies7
  1. #1Vetech632018-11-14 07:19

    Well, this should go well. I don't know how in the hell I'd ever get anything repaired without your infinite wisdom. Your a genius in the making.

  2. #2Vetech632018-11-15 07:21

    I sit here this morning in AWE of your abilities. Do you have any formal training? or is it just natural? Your a lucky man.

  3. #3tracing2018-11-15 12:10

    Thanks for proving my point about people that ruin a forum. Do you plan to harass each person that posts here ? Proof that you are a sad little man with much unresolved bitterness and anger in your life. glad you found a non violent outlet for it here... internet warrior

  4. #4Tinkerer2018-11-15 14:45

    Vetech63 probably remembers the posts you made in early September, Tracing. You earned a lot of resentment then. I remember them well like many of the posts made on the entire board. I see a lot of bitterness and resentment in your comment I just quoted.

  5. #5Glen Weldon2018-11-15 16:18

    Me personally, if anybody cares, liked the content of "tracing's" postings. There were some biting remarks made by him AND others that everyone could have done without. But, it's a large, cruel world and people get attitudes. When we aren't actually talking face-to-face, it's easy to take somebody's meaning incorrectly and/or slam somebody for just about anything. I doubt these negative exchanges would take place if a conversation would be had in person. The anonymous nature of the internet facilitates and proliferates the anger and hate. I sincerely hope that all involved continue to visit. There is value in the contributions of others.

  6. #6Vetech632018-11-15 17:08

    No my friend.....YOU are the warrior! Keep up the good work!!

  7. #7satkins2025-09-25 16:54

    @Vetech63 The video is no longer available. Is there a way to remove the fuel tank without taking out the loader pivot bar? What steps did you take to get the tank out?