My 580C dash circuit is like the rest out there. Where the plug goes in the copper contacts are coming off and some are missing. I found the fix and I thought I would share it for those that don't want to spend the 300 to 400 for another broken one. Copper foil is used for doing stain glass. It is tar backed copper foil and can be soldered. I hope this helps someone What I did. Clean off the old stuff. Any that are ripped. Where the copper breaks is where it goes under a clear piece of plastic. This has to be removed to allow the fix. Using a sharp blade cut off the clear plastic that covers the old copper. If you slide the shape between the top of the copper and the bottom of the plastic, it comes off in small flakes. Cut off a longer piece of copper foil tape and cut it so so it matches the width of the tab you are replacing. Stick it on from the bottom up and overtop of what is left of the copper. I over lap the copper by 1/8 of inch. cut off the extra. After getting it in the right place rub it with something smooth to get it too stick. Then I used a shape to scrap to scrap from the new to the old copper to clean it. It has to be clean to solder. I used a 15watt soldering iron and flux core soldering tin. It happens quick and do not heat it too much! Just enough to solder. I also added 3m tape over top of the copper and solder to reinforce the new and old copper. This copper can also be used to replace missing lines too. What I used. (there is enough copper to even make a new one) https://www.amazon.com/Zehhe-Copper...ocphy=9022360&hvtargid=pla-350796453965&psc=1
Very nice fix