Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to get 20′ long tin studs to fit through a doorway sideways

Dmconstruct ยท 2011-08-14 14:48

Me running a Bobcat S130 with a grapple attahcment http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rET21J644M

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies3
  1. #1Lee-online2011-08-14 16:22

    It's so simple when you watch someone do it. I thought you were going to plow through the doorway bending the studs around the machine or ripping the wall open.

  2. #2norite2011-08-18 18:15

    I was expecting a doorway drivethru like Lee. Instead of that I was treated to a demonstration of operator skill and the capability of a skidsteer machine. I don't own or operate a skid but I have to admit they are a versatile machine.

  3. #3CM19952011-08-18 19:42

    Not to pick but a little word of advice. If you keep all 4 tires of the skid on the ground and proportion your boom arms for where they need to be you will have more control of the machine. BTW - Really like demo, nothing like it.