Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to get to the hyd pump on 6700 tractor?

harrywat ยท 2009-09-20 11:00

1978 Ford 6700 A friend needs to remove a non-working hyd pump and has found metal in the filter. Someone told him the tractor needs to be split. I have found two different pumps at online sites, one looks like it may be installed from the outside, the other, inside. I have questions posted on mytractorforum.com and another tractor site with no responses. Anyone? Thanks Harry

Replies2
  1. #1carogator2009-09-24 21:04

    try posting this question on yesterday's tractor forum chat room for fords

  2. #2harrywat2009-09-24 23:46

    Ha, ha, this is a good one carogator, I went there and started reading some posts before posting. It turns out that my friend KurkMc, who owns the tractor had already posted and got an answer. It also turns out that you gave him a pump source. Thanks much. Harry