Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to scoop with the front bucket.

emmett518 · 2022-04-11 06:09

Found this YouTube video on how to run a front loader bucket. Thought it was illustrative for newbies.

Replies4
  1. #1joe--h2022-04-12 01:49

    That's all the curl that little tractor has? Joe H

  2. #2emmett5182022-04-12 04:59

    It’s one of the reasons why my knowledgeable ham radio friend suggested skipping the backyard tractor and going for a hoe. The real question is can I now get a flashy pink Cadillac, a Zoot suit, a wide hat and a lot of jewelry since I got me a hoe ?

  3. #3HarleyHappy2022-04-12 09:17

    Yep most of those small tractors never have any good amount of curl my Kubota is one of them lol

  4. #4NH575E2022-04-12 10:51

    That tractor is fitted with JDs new mechanical self leveling system. It will start to uncurl the bucket as soon as lift begins. TTWT has made a decent living off his You Tube channel and half of his early stuff taught you how NOT to do something. He has gained a lot of experience since he started. All that said I couldn't live without my bucket level indicator on either of my tractors. I rely heavily on it for almost every loader operation.