Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

How to use the forum to find out about Bobcats T200

Bubba ยท 2010-09-26 19:58

Hello Folks: Can anybody direct me on the proper way to ask a question about repairing a Bobcat T200 that shut down when I hit a big rock while doing some grading on a slope on a road. I am new to the Heavy Equipment Forum and need some help and Ideas on what wrong with it. Thank YOU

Replies2
  1. #1digger242j2010-09-27 02:35

    Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums, Bubba. You need three posts in order to begin your own thread. It's explained in this post. I've moved your question here, to its own thread. Hopefully somebody can help you out.

  2. #2Bubba2010-09-27 11:53

    Thanks Digger for your help. I hope I can figure it out. This is the best thing since butter........... I can realy enjoy and get some good out of the Heavy Equipment Forum and hopefully help someone else with my experiences with Heavy Equipment. I Worked, been Worked and Owned Equipment and have Been Owned by Equipments and got the T shirts and busted knuckles to prove it. Thanks a lot.