Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Howdy from Salt Lake City

shane ยท 2008-04-13 21:06

I've been a mechanic working on various heavy equipment Brands for about twenty years, much of that with Bobcat and smaller stuff. I have recently started my own business as an independent, see my homepage http://www.compactequipmentservice.com/ . I found this site doing a lot of surfing in preparation for starting my business. I hope my participation is mutually benficial, as I am sure I'll get at least as much as I give. If you know me personally, please be kind It's a great site and thanks to CountryBoy for the welcome on the boards.

Replies3
  1. #1equipment fan2008-04-14 07:49

    welcome here shane:notworthy

  2. #2cat 3852008-09-20 22:42

    hey shane, hi from west jordan ok so i'm a little late.:Banghead

  3. #3Matt P2015-12-27 19:08

    I wanted to reach out to you for a consult on 863 internal hydraulic leak. I tried your link but it was not active. Please contact me. Thanks Matt