I'm new to heavy equipment so please don't be too harsh. I recently bought a Volvo BL60B and am trying to purchase a hydraulic breaker. None of the breakers I find seem to fit on my backhoe. Can anyone point me in the right direction to source this attachement?
Hello, dear Sir, This is Alex from Beilite Machinery Co., Ltd, one of the world's most professional manufacturers, specializing in R&D and manufacturing hydraulic breakers since 2002. And we are also the main supplier for many large enterprises, such as Sany, XCMG, Zoomlion, Hitachi, etc. May I ask are you still looking for a breaker for your excavators? For your Volvo BL60B , our BLT-75 or BLT-85 will be suitable. If you have any interest, please feel free to write to me. best regards Alex
Hey, welcome to the heavy equipment world! No worries—everyone starts somewhere. I recently put together a complete guide on hydraulic rock breakers that covers how they work, types, compatibility with machines like backhoes, and what to look for before buying one. Might help clear things up as you figure out what fits your Volvo BL60B. Here’s the link if you’re interested: https://epichydraulic.com/rock-breaker-hammer-excavator-working-types/ Hope it helps! Feel free to ask if you’ve got more questions.