Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic hose o Ring

Jjeff1616 · 2022-01-10 19:44

Does anyone know where to buy an aftermarket O ring kit for the wonderful Cat flat face hydraulic lines I’d love to have a set that will let me replace o ring on site and get back to work asap rather then driving for an o ring thx

Replies4
  1. #1Tenwheeler2022-01-10 20:32

    Hercules sealing products. My box for flat face O - rings I bought at JD but not sure if they are the same as you need.

  2. #2Jonas3022022-01-10 20:47

    Cat has a kit also little over $100

  3. #3Tenwheeler2022-01-10 20:56

    I refill my kit when I order hyd packing from Hercules or when I am at the hyd shop in the city. Surely could not carry $100 worth in both hands.

  4. #43983702022-01-10 21:28

    Google orfs o ring kits Every one makes one. Some expensive some not so much. Ya get what ya pay for