Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hydraulic line confusion

Logger72 ยท 2018-07-23 19:10

I found corroded hydraulic lines on my 6 way blade and since the tracks were already split to replace the front Idlers I figured t would be a good time to replace them. I kept them togather as I removed them but the hydraulic shop made all new lines and now I have no clue as to what goes where. Does anyone know where I can get info on how the lines hook back up? The machine is a Cat D-4C series 3. Thanks

Replies4
  1. #1Nige2018-07-24 09:50

    This is a generic setup for the hydraulic lines on a D4C III. With a Serial Number I could get the exact arrangement.

  2. #2Logger722018-07-24 13:25

    Thank you for your reply, my serial number is 6BS00465

  3. #3Nige2018-07-24 15:06

    In that case what I posted above is exactly the same arrangement as installed on your Serial Number.

  4. #4Logger722018-07-24 16:06

    Thank-you your help is greatly appreciated!