Hello, I'm kinda stumped where to look, I've scoured the internet and these codes aren't easily tracked. So I have a Hyster 80 Fortis (I believe part of the P005 line) that throws an error code every once in a while, usually in the mornings. Code is 100-4, and a blinky red light with a fluid drop. We've checked the fluids and they all seem topped up, but maybe we're missing something. If anyone has access to what these codes means it'd be greatly appreciated Thanks!
Code 100-4 is engine oil pressure out of range low. Meaning not enough voltage is making it back on the return wire of the sensor. Either you have a faulty sensor or a oil pressure problem. Fingers crossed that its a loose connection or faulty sensor. Good luck to you
Welcome to the forum by the way!
Thank you for the reply! Definitely not something I want happening, as you said, hopefully it's just the sensor!