Does anyone knows who makes Main Control Valve for Square Shooter telehandlers ?! Genie wants $800 for the main relief! Sometimes manufacturers sell it for less, although you might have to wait for awhile! The two other blocks use Suns cartridges, this one I’m not familiar with! I don’t even need the whole thing, some dimwit took a wise grip to adjusting screw And mangled it up, now you can only adjust it with wise grips! He also mangled the threads on it, so lock not not going on straight, it constantly drips oil and gets out of adjustment!
What is the thread pitch 3/8-24 28? https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=split+die+thread+chaser
Where I need that screw to hold 2800 psi the thread is beyond chasing, I have a suspicion that he somehow broke off the tip, only short stub out left, with chewed up shallow remainders of thread, nut goes on crooked and you cannot tighten it down!