I have a hyundai 160lc3 with around 5000 hours on it . I have noticed it has some play up and down . I am new to the excavator world . When you stretch the boom straight out in front of you and let it down there is play in the turn table . Is there anything cheap and can do to take this out .the slack is in the turn table up and down the machine is pretty tight side to side on the turn table . Can some one give me a idea on what it may cost to tighten this up .
swing Circle Rusty, follow down the posts, you will see some good comments and pic's of how to put this " Little Demon" back to the Devil, I have never seen it repaired via a grease gun, but I have never tried it, I always go the swap out way as the best for me, the costings in the U.K. to supply and fit would be around £2500-2900 including tax at tops. tctractors