Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai 2001 Robex LC290 – I can’t find the hydraulic safety switch to engage hydraulics

Larry Duncan ยท 2019-03-23 18:35

Hyundai 2001 Robex LC290 - I can't find the hydraulic safety switch to engage hydraulics. At first the starter would drag severely when attempting to start engine. I cleaned the 6 hydraulic valves so they operate freely and now the engine starts just like it should. Now i can get the hydraulics to engage. The lever on the left that says pull up to lock and push down to unlock is loose and not locking in any position. I think the problem is the hydraulic safety switch, but I don't know where the switch is. Does anyone know where it is or where I can purchase another one? This switch may be referred to as hydraulic lockout. Larry

Replies15
  1. #1Ronsii2019-03-23 19:06

    You mean the switch inside the left stick housing???

  2. #2tool_king2019-03-23 19:09

    It is located in the left side console were safety handle is located .What dash number is yours ? You can order through my work .We are a Hydundai dealership .We ship all over the place .

  3. #3Larry Duncan2019-03-23 19:24

    Yes. If that's where the switch is. Also do you know how to test the switch or bypass it temporarily just so I can load the machine on the lowboy.

  4. #4Larry Duncan2019-03-23 19:29

    Thank you so much. How can I send you a picture of the metal label that is riveted onto the machine?

  5. #5Larry Duncan2019-03-23 19:30

    I have a picture of the label on my cell phone.

  6. #6Larry Duncan2019-03-23 19:36

    On the label it only says ROBEX-290LC

  7. #7Larry Duncan2019-03-23 21:25

    Does anyone have a schematic to the safety switch?

  8. #8Larry Duncan2019-03-23 21:45

    How can I contact you to pay you and order the switch?

  9. #9tool_king2019-03-23 22:00

    Send me a email with the picture of the model with serial number to [email protected] .I have a electrical schematic I can send you .

  10. #10tool_king2019-03-23 22:13

    Larry you can jump the switch out .Take console apart .You will see the switch .I am trying to find you a picture and part number for it .

  11. #11Larry Duncan2019-03-23 22:22

    Thank you so much for your help

  12. #12uffex2019-03-24 05:06

    Good day Please see attached may be of help. Kind regards Uffex

  13. #13Larry Duncan2019-03-24 07:57

    Mr Uffex. Thank you so much for your help. I don't have words to explain how grateful I am to you for your help. You don't by chance have a drawing that shows how the rod that goes down through control box actually connects to this control solenoid. Larry

  14. #14uffex2019-03-24 12:46

    Good day Larry We do not have an exact diagram but we are able to make an illustration which resembles most of these valves, I should add some will have a simple push button others can have an adjustable screw please be patient we will try to explain a little better. Kind regards Uffex

  15. #15uffex2019-03-25 06:41

    Good day Larry Please see attached hope this may answer the questions you have if not come back. Kind regards Uffex