Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai r130w help

Kathy Goldie ยท 2021-12-19 14:13

81E3-4004 - CHANGE OVER VALVE along with 21e3-0023 pressure switch (how to attach the two I have a 1996 Hyundai R130W (NOT a r130w 3) the change over valve was replaced with a used part about a year ago - pn 81e3-4004 and now the pressure switch that goes into this (bottom side) has broke - I ordered what I thought was correct part 4410140430 xref 21e3-0023 . After arriving I verified that it was correct except for one thing it seems to be missing a pc - the pc that actually screws into the change over valve. the pc that is missing looks similar a bolt with a beveled or flange tip tat screws into the change over valve from the bottom . I have the parts manual and the drawing but the book doesn't show the 21e3-0023 nor does it show the bottom side of the 81e3-4004 so I cant determine what part is needed for me to screw the 2 parts together. I guessing I dont need the 21e3-0023 if i can get the original one seperated and find the missing pc, saving me alot of $ - if you can help that would be amazing. thank you kathy goldie

Replies0

No replies yet.