Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Hyundai Robex R17 new guy needs help

Grease Daily · 2025-02-22 09:36

I just picked up a 2019 Robex R17z-9A small excavator. I bought it remotely and picked it up at an offsite location. I was told it had 400 hours but I cannot read the display. I am going to attempt to remove the cover and clean it today but I'm wondering if there is a diagnostic port on this thing somewhere that I might can buy an OBD adaptor for or something. Before I get assaulted for buying a mini ex without confirmed hours please note that I'm working with the seller and pretty sure I know the original owner (rental place) but I can't work on this until Monday. It's currently Saturday and I just picked it up late yesterday. TIA

Replies1
  1. #1Vetech632025-02-22 10:06

    Give the rental place the serial number of your machine. They may still have records (maintenance and sales) that will have recorded hours and date of sale. I’ll save the assault for now but, if this turns out to be another screw job…. come eat your crow. post some pics of the machine