Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I am looking for some votes!

KSSS ยท 2025-06-30 20:55

I signed up for a contest and want to win it. Case is having a contest with a special edition machine they are doing with Metallica's lead singer Hetfield. Below is the link, if you would vote for the blonde girl in the hi vis T shirt and Minitour, that would be much appreciated! https://woobox.com/5yastm/gallery?w...kNmE2YTcwMDlhYWY5NTcyYTk4YTUxMGZmMjk1YzQ5ZA==

Replies11
  1. #1CM19952025-06-30 21:02

    Voted however I hit the button with a "horns down" index finger. SEC football reference..

  2. #2KSSS2025-06-30 21:05

    That is twice that has happened!

  3. #3skyking12025-07-01 00:32

    done

  4. #4Arny L2025-07-01 21:48

    done

  5. #5Tones2025-07-01 23:38

    did it

  6. #6Oxbow2025-07-02 04:12

    Done

  7. #7KSSS2025-07-02 08:10

    Thanks guys!

  8. #8oarwhat2025-07-02 08:15

    did it

  9. #9study2025-07-14 14:33

    Everyone be aware that you can vote again everyday!

  10. #10materthegreater2025-08-16 14:09

    So did you win it? Or has the contest not finished yet? Metallica came up on my playlist today and it made me think of this...

  11. #11KSSS2025-08-17 17:18

    Yes, Case sent out some metallica Merch. I appreciate the help!