Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I have a Takeuchi Tl26

Sawyer tree ยท 2013-09-30 15:56

The machine is new to me Ihave a grapple buckets on the machine. Had to replace the cable for the foot pedal it was seized up. I Changed the oil & filter, also air filter, and the hydraulic fluid & filter. I used tractor hydraulic fluid. For the hydraulics system? Did I use the right fluid? Since it has been changed the bucket bleads off when the machine is or is not running??? It will not hold itself up empty?? Did I do something wrong could there possibly be air in the lines?? How di bleed the system?? The machine has to be ran at half throttle or less because the right track drives: much faster then the left track?? is there any way to adjust the speed of the tracks so it will drive any straighter??? Does any one know where I can get a service manual??

Replies0

No replies yet.