Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

I have an Allis Chalmers HD11C to give away

TheRedoubt1942 ยท 2024-06-11 11:20

I have a Allis Chalmers HD 11 C to give away . To old ( 82 ) to work them or on them any more . It runs and engine and transmission in good shape . Needs one steering clutch and repair of hydraulic leak . Serial # is "2675" and engine number is : 95042 . Extra rail (+/- 15') and pads go with it . Vintage +/- 1955 to 1957 . Has enclosed cab . Only been using it a couple of days a year for last 10 years . Would like to see it go to a good home . I've had it about 30 years . I also have an Case 680C backhoe to get rid of . Also runs good but needs "boom movement levers" re-synchronized . I also have a Case DH5 trencher in good working order to trench to 4' deep . I can be reached at 703-408-5227 or [email protected] You would have to haul them away from Huntly , Virginia (Zip code is 22640 ) "First come First Served" for all of them or some of them or one of them . Mac McGrail

Replies2
  1. #1td14steve2024-06-12 06:49

    If I was closer I would be tempted good luck with rehoming them will be good projects for someone.

  2. #2chidog2024-06-14 01:01

    The price is right. But even then the big cost for some folks is the trucking. And if a machine won't run and load itself that add's even more to the moving costs.